Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Roughs For Threat's Headline and Body Para

I really hate the new way that Blogger has uploaded images, I preferred it when they would show the actual image rather than html coding. Anyways, these are my roughs. I had left my pencil marks on for a reason to show my rulers and hopefully show my way of thinking rather than put on letters randomly across the page (except I have found that this does work as this shows movement and disorder at the same time, the exact feeling one gets from an impact made by an earthquake)


LIKE A BOSS
 

5 comments:

  1. Like a Boss!!! When you do the digital versions, perhaps you can add vibration behind the letters? Doing so will make the letters appear to be moving. I believe the 5th one works well. The only thing I would suggest is to make the letters of the word "Threat" slightly smaller. You would want "QUAKE-HIT" to be read first, then the phrase "JAPAN NUCLEAR...," and finally "THREAT." The last image is also a great rough. By the way, where are the last two roughs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 is nice but I am wondering if you will have enough type to write in the lines. Hard tell exactly from it being just a image and not seeing in person. Kind of have to make up the measurements and spacing. lol
    The other one I like is number 5. It has a nice layout to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there all really good you get a sense of wanting to help with the font that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the use and position of you headline are good! really like the movement and alignment in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really found the hand drawn roughs. i think that the finals would look really good

    ReplyDelete